"I carry a gun, why would I need Advanced Blade Combat?"
Top Ten reasons to consider Edged Weapons Training if you're a gun person:
1. There are many, and growing, countries, states, cities, and locations where you can't carry a gun. In the US this includes many schools, bars, airports, shopping centers, restaurants and even theatres. In addition to legally forbidden carry zones, many individual stores such as Costco, supermarkets, Denny's and hundreds of others are individually posting no carry signs.
2. 10% of gun attacks are disabling, 45% of knife attacks are disabling.
3. Considering training, stealth, access, clothing and other factors, a knife attack, especially if wearing a vest, can often be more effective faster than a gun defense.
4. 85% of gun attacks miss the intended target, 10% of knife attacks miss the intended target.
5. Knife proficiency is far easier to attain than gun proficiency.
6. Knife training and practice are cheap and simple, and knives cost a small percent of a gun plus ammo.
7. Knives and other weapons can still look much tamer to a gun-prejudiced jury than a gun, even though in many situations they are more dangerous and effective.
8. Small women, the elderly, the infirm, disabled, youth, etc. can be just as proficient as a combat hardened knife veteran with practice, even in situations where the disability or other limits would not permit firearm proficiency.
9. Accidental collateral damage to innocent bystanders or family members is much less likely with a knife than a gun. Guns are distance weapons, if you're in a scuffle or in-fight, attempting to shoot your gun creates exponential risk to bystanders.
10. Even a gun person can benefit by knowing how to defend against a knife attack, with or without a gun. If even the most heavily armed elite SWAT and SOCOM teams can be surprised with a knife attack, everyone can benefit from this course!
Click HERE to order your Advanced Blade Combat course today!
Concerned about your gun rights? Click HERE to become a Licensed Close Combat Instructor... click HERE for Firearms Instructor, or HERE for Bodyguard/CCW Instructor (Bodyguards make up to $2,000 a day)...
--Blade Combat and TeachCombat.com Proudly Support the IABOK BoK Initiatives--